GLA ALA Local Job Bank Postings
The chapter sponsors a job referral service to assist professional service firms seeking to hire qualified administrators and exempt management personnel. Employers seeking to fill administrative management positions may post a description of the position on our web site. Advertising is open to professional service and law firms, corporate/government law departments, executive search firms, and employment agencies. Advertisers may identify the firm name in the position description or list the position confidentially. GLA ALA reserves its rights of approval/refusal of all potential job postings. For more information please contact Norma Ayala (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (310) 203-5323).
ALA National Job Bank Postings
Did you know that ...
- Posting your resume in ALA's job bank will dramatically increase your visibility to prospective employers.
- ALA's job bank is a prime resource for employers who prefer not to advertise an open position.
- Employers regularly search ALA's job bank for potential job candidates.
- It's quick, it's easy and it's free for ALA members!
- To post your resume on the ALA's job bank, visit www.alanet.org/careers/current.asp.