• A minimum of 10 to 15 years of well-rounded operational leadership in premier law firms, professional services firms, or similar entities.
• Broad and deep experience advancing firm programs, processes and performance in a fast-paced “sink or swim” environment without overly inefficient analysis.
• Focus, organization, and calm composure to drive multiple competing firm projects and initiatives forward at the same time.
• Leadership experience shaping strategic and tactical plans from broad objectives and vision.
• Strong business, problem solving, financial management, decision-making, and analytical skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to credibly lead through influence and consensus-building as opposed to control or brute force.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Experience leading successful teams, delegating, and teammate development toward greater responsibility and personal growth.
• Ability to independently conceptualize objectives, plans, and action steps with minimal direction.
• Capable to drive organizational change as an enthusiastic well-reasoned leader, but also selflessly flexible and adaptable to changes and feedback as a team member.
• Exhibit confidence from experience but resiliently understand that progress toward firm’s vision is the goal and not commitment to own plans or ideas.
• Operates with a high level of professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, diplomacy, judgment, and discretion based on firm’s atmosphere and clients.
• Skilled at developing trust with firm stakeholders and professional staff.
• An undergraduate degree in business administration or a related field is required; MBA or other advanced degrees preferred.