• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business or equivalent (advanced degree preferred) with proven history of professional growth and leadership.
• 10+ years prior law firm billing and collections experience with at least 5 years in supervisory role.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proactive organizational skills to strategize, prioritize, and implement process design improvements. 4829-9719-4986.1
• Aderant, Elite, SurePoint, LawTime (or equivalent) legal accounting software as well as compliance, bill
aggregation tools, and paperless prebill systems.
• Hands on familiarity with array of ebilling vendor systems and outside counsel guidelines.
• Experience implementing a new billing system and with insurance industry billing are real positives.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to create, edit, and present complex data.
• Able to perform professionally under tight deadlines.
• Detail-oriented with a customer service attitude to problem-solving.
• Must have strong technology and office skills.
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and demands.
Note: Position will be based in Los Angeles, relocation will be considered for outstanding candidates.