At Seyfarth, we understand that great people are the key to our success, and we provide the opportunities to match. If you join us, you’ll work with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and professional environment, and we will continue to invest in your professional development. If you want the freedom to grow at a firm that is invested in your future, keep reading.
The Legal Recruiting Manager will oversee recruiting and hiring for all lateral attorneys in the California offices. You will manage legal recruiting for the California offices in Los Angeles (Century City and Downtown), Sacramento, and San Francisco. The Recruiting Manager will report to the National Director of Recruiting and work closely with the Department Chairs, Office Managing Partners and Hiring Partners in each office to help recruit and hire attorney talent.
On any given day, you will be working with firm leadership, partners, and business colleagues on a variety of requests and projects. You will:
- Work directly with Office Managing Partners, firm wide Department Chairs and other member of the Legal Recruiting team to attract and hire candidates from the law school level through partner hiring.
- Creatively source candidates using tools provided by the firm to find and reach passive candidates.
- Work with talent development and department/practice group heads to help determine staffing needs.
- Oversee the Summer Fellow Program by working with the recruiting coordinators and other team members.
- Supervising and mentor other recruiting team members.