Primary responsibilities include:
• Own and build upon Foley & Mansfield’s D&I strategic plan.
• Collaborate with the firm’s Executive Committee and D&I Committee to advance D&I initiatives.
• Develop diversity and inclusion programming including committee programming, firm communications, training programs by outside consultants, conferences, and affinity group events.
• Build strong partnerships across the firm to increase awareness and understanding of D&I goals and influence positive change.
• Work closely with HR and managing partners to advance the firm’s goals related to attracting, promoting, and retaining diverse talent.
• Represent firm at recruiting, client, and community stakeholder events, and expand outreach efforts to increase visibility and success of the firm’s initiatives.
• Establish, track, and report on D&I objectives.
• Build relationships with attorneys at all levels and aid in establishing mentorships between partners and associates.
• Manage all D&I related RFPs, client reports, surveys, benchmarking reports, and award submissions.
• Work with the Marketing Department in building the firm’s reputation as a leader with respect to D&I efforts (through the firm’s website and social media, publications, surveys, RFPs, and networking).