· 5 years or more experience as a Human Resources Manager/ Administrator at a law firm.
· 5 years or more experience in office management at a law firm.
· Knowledge of federal, state and city employment laws and regulations as well as HR practices and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or PHR certification preferred.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to maintain confidential information.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager/Administrator for a law firm.
Law Offices of Mickey Fine is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.