||Human Resources HR Manager/Administrator
Century City mid-sized law firm is seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES HR MANAGER/ ADMINISTRATOR. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager /Administrator for a law firm.
- Manages and oversee the general office and all aspects of HR within the firm, including overseeing HR procedures, policies and operations. Provides responses to HR questions and concerns.
- Organizes daily office operations, procedures and workflow.
- Maintains office policies as necessary and annually updates the employee handbook.
- Maintains attorney and non-attorney employment records and files in an organized and accurate manner.
- Leads all administrative aspects of attorney and non-attorney new hire orientations.
- Manages timekeeping activities for the office, including ensuring all timecards are approved, answering questions about timekeeping and Kronos, and following FLSA standards.
- Administers and provides guidance to attorneys and non-attorneys on the firm’s health plans and other benefits.
- Responsible for entering data in the firm’s HRIS, including attorney and non-attorney new hires, departures and status changes.
- Collaborates with the firm’s executive director in planning office events, the annual performance review process, scheduling secretarial coverage, and conducting exit interviews. Assists the executive director as needed.
- Partners with the firm’s recruiter on recruiting for attorney and non-attorney positions including conducting candidate interviews for open positions and generating offer letters. Communicates with temporary placement agencies/search firms.
- 5 years or more experience as a Human Resources Manager/ Administrator at a law firm.
- 5 years or more experience in office management at a law firm.
- Knowledge of federal, state and city employment laws and regulations as well as HR practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PHR certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
||We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Email resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com