Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or a related field required. Master’s Degree preferred;
Experience in a law firm and/or legal corporate department required;
• At least 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role. Demonstrated multi-discipline (generalist) experience in core HR/TM functional areas;
• At least 5-8 years’ of experience in a client-centric environment (professional services preferred);
• Proven talent in assessing opportunities for organizational improvement, identifying gaps, and creating opportunities that drive business results;
• Exceptional ability to consult, influence and negotiate;
• Strong Business Acumen;
• Change Management Skills;
• Advanced Process, Project and Time Management Skills;
• Advanced Analytical and Problem Solving Skills;
• Team Player; highly collaborative;
• Exercises a high level of sensitivity and sophisticated judgment when working with confidential employment related documents. Maintains strict confidentiality with regard to all employee-related information;
• Advanced-level writing skills;
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
• Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and employment laws.
Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.