||Human Resources Manager
Century City mid-sized law firm is seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager for a law firm.
- Manages all aspects of HR within the firm including overseeing HR procedures, policies and operations. Provides responses to HR questions and concerns.
- Maintains attorney and non-attorney employment records and files in an organized and accurate manner.
- Leads all administrative aspects of attorney and non-attorney new hire orientations.
- Manages timekeeping activities for the office including ensuring all timecards are approved, answering questions about timekeeping and Kronos, and following FLSA standards.
- Administers and provides guidance to attorneys and non-attorneys on the firm’s health plans and other benefits.
- Responsible for entering data in the firm’s HRIS, including attorney and non-attorney new hires, departures and status changes.
- Collaborates with the firm’s Executive Director in planning office events, the annual performance review process, scheduling secretarial coverage, and conducting exit interviews. Assists Executive Director as needed.
- Partners with the firm’s Recruiting Manager on recruiting for attorney and non-attorney positions including conducting candidate interviews for open positions and generating offer letters. Communicates with temporary placement agencies/search firms.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PHR certification preferred.
- 5 years or more experience as a Human Resources Manager at a law firm
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- Expertise with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to inspire trust and confidence at all levels. Must have strong communication skills, both verbally and written word.
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information.
- Values effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package
Law Offices of Strategic Legal Practices
Email resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com