· Managing the day-to-day operations of the Records Department and ensuring adequate staffing coverage across all offices.
· Implementing firm wide information governance policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with legal standards.
· Formulating and driving continuous improvement strategies for the Firm’s Information Governance Program.
· Conducting annual records inventory/audit in each office.
· Coordinating with other Administrative Departments to develop efficient procedures to streamline processes and satisfy various department and client needs.
· Conducting orientation and training programs for Records staff and other users of Records Department resources.
· Preparing and monitoring the Records Department budget, and controlling costs associated with records creation, storage, and retrieval.
· Participating in negotiation of vendor contracts and agreements.
· Staying abreast of current and new records management technologies.
· Completing special projects as needed.