To use knowledge of the legal discovery process and current litigation specific technology to manage discovery projects, provide training and marketing for LIMO tools and services to Seyfarth case teams and create and implement best practices for the use of litigation specific software supported by the LIMO team (CaseMap, TextMap, Relativity and Sanction).
• Provide project management services to case teams during discovery phase of litigation, including the creation and management of accurate budgets, selection of software appropriate for case, training for case teams on selected software and creation and implementation of appropriate document review workflows.
• Participate in bi-weekly PM and other team meetings, providing ideas for workflow and process improvements.
• Track all time spent on client and firm activities on a daily basis.
• Provide informational/training for Litigation and L&E practice groups in each supported office.
• Market LIMO services to case teams with new matters, track and report on all marketing activities.
Position involves extended computer and telephone work, desk visits to clients on all floors, moving equipment and boxes of up to 25 pounds each.