• Compile, manage and execute attorney billing in a timely manner including review of billing data for any errors.
• Handle client trust and retainer account funds/transactions including wire transfers.
• Respond in a timely manner to a high volume of client inquiries.
• Resolves billing issues directly with attorneys and clients.
• Handle collection calls on past due account receivables.
• Process daily cash deposits.
• Process write-off’s based on firm policy.
• Provide on-site assistance to the Firm’s Accounting Department (as needed) including rush check requests and maintaining office petty cash.
• Provides remote assistance to the Sacramento, San Francisco, Newport Beach and San Diego offices.
• Review and approve vendor invoices for Accounts Payable direct input.
• Lead by example in ability to provide the highest level of customer service to clients, vendors, attorneys and staff.
• Provides other duties as needed and assigned by firm management.