• Minimum of five years of management of a litigation docket team. Candidates with a Juris Doctorate are highly desirable.
• Experience with litigation docket management software, such as eDocket, Court Alert or Compulaw preferred. Candidates with a background which includes docket software implementation, rollout, testing and training experience are preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to provide information in a precise easy to understand format via written correspondence, e-mail, or verbally.
• Ability to work successfully in a team setting with a wide range of lawyers and staff members around the world.
• Dependable team player, able to follow written and oral instructions, and excellent judgment about when escalation is necessary or appropriate.
For Los Angeles office, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.