Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an opening for an Office Administrator with at least 3+ years of experience, to manage its Los Angeles and Orange County offices. This position will assume overall management of a diverse workforce of employees including secretaries, paralegals and case assistants. Primary responsibilities include assuring the Firm’s policies and procedures are followed in the operation of the office; assessing and projecting hiring needs; managing employee relations including counseling, discipline, and termination; directing and managing performance evaluations for staff and associates; conducting exit interviews; preparing annual budget; and, overseeing general office operations and maintenance.
• Assures the office adheres to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
• Assesses and projects hiring needs and recruit new hires as necessary.
• Manages employee relations including counseling, discipline, and termination as well as preparing and maintaining related documentation.
• Directs and manages performance evaluations for staff and associates.
• Conducts exit interviews.
• Manages space planning, relocation, and renovation projects including planning and executing interoffice moves and work unit reorganizations.
• Coordinates construction projects beginning with input to architect for blueprint formation and each successive stage through move-in.
• Oversees acquisition and maintenance of office furnishings.
• Ensures maintenance of office appearance.
• Develops and oversees security and emergency preparedness systems.