• Act as point of contact in general employment and HR matters while partnering with the NY Office;
• Act as point of contact in CLE Administration for the firm;
• Handle intake process of new hires and benefits administration;
• Assist with recruiting and screening potential new employees and provide support throughout the interview and hiring process.
• Act as point person for day-to-day administration of the office;
• Provide leadership, direction, and counseling as needed;
• Small scale event planning;
• Coordinates with NY HR Team on projects as needed.
• Providing office leadership and serving as an effective change agent as the office continues to grow
• Manage the firm’s CLE program for Attorneys
• Workflow management; ensuring lawyers and staff have needed resources to support our client work
• Staff supervision; oversight of operational support team based in the office
• Managing building and vendor services