A terrific opportunity awaits the successful candidate for the Director of Partner Recruiting and Integration (DPRI) of this prominent 400-lawyer firm. This is an opportunity to be the inaugural Director of Partner Recruiting and Integration, and to make one’s mark on this strategic-level position and the firm. The DPRI:
• Reports to the Chief Operating Officer;
• Works closely with firm leadership, including the Executive and Management Committees, Practice Group Leaders, and Office Managing Partners;
• Coordinates lateral partner identification, recruiting, and hiring efforts across the firm’s five offices, from Los Angeles to Washington, DC;
• Works closely with and oversees the firm’s external recruiters;
• Manages the onboarding of lateral partners; and
• Manages the integration of both lateral and promoted partners.