Leading Probate Law Firm seeks Temporary Office Manager to join well-established team!
Come work with industry leaders at one of the premier law firms in Los Angeles! We specialize in probate, trust, estate planning and litigation of probate matters. We are looking for a top-notch Office Manager for a temporary opportunity, reporting directly to the Firm Partners. The candidate must work well under pressure and is diplomatic but firm. The Office Manager must be a quick learner and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administrative operations and managing multiple ongoing projects and tasks. We are committed to providing our staff a positive, team-oriented work environment.
• Direct the efficient operation of front office and reception area, including management of staff
• Administer leases, sub-tenants and conference room rentals
• Interface with building management and coordinate facilities repairs/improvements
• Manage and coordinate relationships with vendors and negotiate purchasing
• Manage office supplies and inventory
• Manage worker’s compensation and liability insurance
• Facilitate employee benefits and open enrollment
• Work with the Finance Department regarding processing timesheets and payroll
• Maintain and update personnel records
• Compile various reports and complete audits, as needed
• Back up for finance and accounting functions