Full time legal office manager/administrative assistant needed for established small and growing defense litigation law firm. The position will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services, maintaining and organizing files, providing clerical support to the legal team and participating in billing and accounting practices. The ideal candidate has a dependable and strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills, capable of multi-tasking and independent thinking, and a great team player with a positive attitude in a fast-paced but casual work environment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• General office management, including office operations, implementation and adherence to firm policies and procedures
• Shared responsibility for various firm administrative areas including Human Resources, Information Technology, Accounting, File Management, Marketing, and Security
• Coordinate with Attorneys and Paralegals for trial support
• Establishes programs to maximize productivity, teamwork and utilization
• Performance feedback, counseling, disciplinary actions when applicable
Oversees and manages purchasing, office supplies, and outside vendors. Interface with service vendors; reconciliation and approval of vendor invoices.